Sunday 28 June 2015

Kapo Kapo Learning Story

At the Arena, Corinna School showed off their skills by preforming an amazing dance. The audience knew that we were putting our heart into our dance because we performed with confidence and pride. 

When I was going on the stage I felt like I was going to make a mistake but when I went on the stage I knew that there was no holding back so I danced it out and it was fun. 




The Key Competency Skill I use most is Self Managing because I need to learn to do the dance and to listen to the instruction that the
teacher gives so I can learn the dance and the actions.

I have to be disciplined at practice and at the performance. This means staying focused, being respectful to myself and my family and always trying my best. 

My next step is to go to all the practices and to take responsibility for bringing my notice on time so I don't let my group or teacher down.

No comments:

Post a Comment